Heggo my friends,
I didn’t even know there was going to be a part 2! Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to any of bloglovin’ followers, because I have just hit the milestone of 3! Thank you very much! I know this makes me illegible for the Liebster award, but I’ll fill it out anyways because it’s just some fun. And maybe those I nominate still stand a chance.
I was nominated by the lovely Lillain for allthingssweetpea so you should really go check out her blog! I read it quite a lot! Now I need to list eleven facts about me that I didn’t mention before. Here goes!
1. I wake up early naturally without an alarm most of the time. But really, I like it, because I really feel like 24 hours in a day is not enough. I don’t like sleep much either and wish I didn’t need it >.> I would just spend all those hours wisely.
2.When I write or use my imagination I do it in complete silence. I try to think of quirky or cool ideas, which is why it could take ages for me to think of something. And ages to actually write, and stop drawing mind maps of ideas. Especially when it comes to children’s stories – the more outrageous the better.
3. I love superhero movies. Batman, Man of Steel, fire them all at me! I still have plenty of them to watch though…
4. I think my bed and my family makes a house a home. Especially my bed. It’s like my reward when I get to finally be in it. Not because sleep is close, but more so because it’s just so comfy and snuggly.
5. I am very much a Christian. I don’t mind people telling me their opinions on my faith, I will be open-minded in my debate with them. But they need to be open-minded in return as well. I try not to take offense easily 🙂
6. I have never eaten Haagen-Dazs ice cream before.
7. BATMAN IS THE BEST. JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT IS THE BEST.
8. I love the site youngwriterssociety.com and don’t know where I’d be if I never knew it existed.
9. I love my little sister and would do just about anything for her, and we argue a lot anyways.
10. I am very protective of what goes on my bed.
11. I love Beyoncé’s new album!
And now for the questions I was asked:
1. Donuts or cookies?
Doughnuts every time!
2. When was the last time you felt nostalgic?
Probably when my sister whipped out her laptop last week and we watched films of when we were all little, me and my lil sis being toddlers 😛 It was so cute!
3. … about what?
Oh… I already answered this xD
4. Have you ever been really, really scared?
Yes! Let’s not remind myself why…
5. Are you messy or neat? (Or both? Organized chaos anyone?)
Organised chaos. My friends all think I am, but then my family thinks it’s messy. Everything is tidy and in a place I can find it, in my opinion.
6. What do you hope to accomplish in the near future?
I want to publish something… and go on a missionary trip to China!
7. What motivates you the most?
Good music or a perfect moment (trust me they do happen). Or something sparking my curious interest.
8. High heels or flats?
9. Is there something that you are really addicted too or something you just can’t live without?
NAILPOLISH BOOKS MOVIES SHOWS
10. If you could do anything without consequence for 24hours, what would it be?
Eat. Or read. Or write. Or play basketball. Hehe 😀
11. Do you have an expensive item that was worth the money, or was a disappointment? (Could be anything: makeup, a handbag, bed sheets, an appliance, etc…). My kindle! Definitely worth it!
My questions for my nominees.
1. What type of music do you like? Worthy names/groups to mention?
2. If you had a million euros, what would be the first thing you bought?
3. What is one thing you hate?
4. Where would you most like to live?
5. What is the one thing you really hate?
6. Which concert that you’ve been to was your favourite?
7. If you had to take 3 people to live with you on Mars, who and why?
8. Which blogs do you follow and why?
9. Do you like pancakes?
10. Have you heard the duck song? If not go listen to it and tell us what you think here!
11. What’s your favourite social media site.
12. How much make up do you use on a daily basis?
IThe eleven people I nominate and below are the rules!
This is how it works:
1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post 11 random facts about you.
3. Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers [some of my nominations have more] for the award (excluding who nominated you) with 11 questions for them to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that you have nominated them.
I nominate: Michela J.Nicole Sian Fashionaholic Girl Denise Edoo Anastasia Louise Goldie Marie Ono
Till Tuesday! 😉 Olivia-Savannah x
Disclaimer: all images found on pinterest.