Hello there folks! So as the Bloggers do it Better challenge we needed to write a post about spring… It’s finally here! Well, for me at least. The sun is streaming through my window although it was raining about an hour ago.
Anyways, this spring I have created a bucket list of things I am going to do, and I will do them and add them to my bucket list page! ^.^ I hope you look forwards to the upcoming blog posts about these things, and maybe do some of your own! Here goes: 65 things to do this spring!
3. Start or update a checking account.
5. Invent a new snack mix.
6. Hike a rail trail and check out the plants budding out of the ground.
8. Make a flower hair clip.
9. Plant a flower garden on your window sill.
10. Make a music video.
11. Take a picture looking at a new budding flower with your cell phone and
send it to a friend.
12. Write a note to a friend that is far away. Use spring tri-fold stationary.
13. Leave a motivational
quote on a friend’s social networking page.
14. Write a thank you note to someone who has helped you.
16. Sketch a budding flower.
17. Sketch a rainbow.
18. Swap a favorite book with a friend and read it.
19. Create a reading wish list in your journal.
20. Make a blue jean craft.
21. Watch the sunrise.
22. Watch the sunset.
23. Plant a vegetable garden.
24. Learn a new make-up trick.
25. Write a haiku about the newness of nature in spring.
26. Offer free babysitting for one night to someone who could use the break.
27. Take pictures of your garden seeds and take a picture every day of the same
spot until the plant is fully grown.
28. Picnic at a local park.
29. Have an overnight or all day Saturday movie marathon.
30. Hike five miles.
31. Sketch a tree with its budding leaves.
33. Visit the local library.
35. Write a song about a rainy day.
36. Write a play about a rainy day.
37. Continue your novel! Finish?
38. Friend a famous author or musician on your social networking page.
39. Write in your journal, “Ten Reasons I Love Spring”.
40. Make a movie t-shirt.
41. Make a flower shaped collage of the newest fashions.
42. Make pearl drop earrings.
43. Take a mile-long walk.
44. Spring clean.
45. Create a sidewalk mural with chalk, use a spring theme.
46. Have a spring color scavenger hunt.
47. Write in your journal: “10 Things I’d Like to See”.
48. Got a sibling in university? Send them a goofy picture.
49. Read something that moves you emotionally.
50. Read something inspirational.
51. Put together a jigsaw puzzle.
53. Start a new healthy habit.
54. Visit a historical site.
55. Organize a yard sale.
56. Think of three ways you can make your life better. Employ at least one of
57. Create a cartoon character.
58. Hug your parent or a friend.
60. Organize your warm weather clothes.
61. Make a sun catcher.
62. Paint or decorate eggs.
63. Paint your nails in a spring color – toenails too!
64. Make Chocolate lip gloss.
65. Create a book of me scrapbook.
I hope I can manage to do all of these!
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. All found on google.