Fantasy Favourites Read-a-thon: Kick Off & Book Photography!
Woohoo! All systems go, and begin reading read-a-thoners! I Without further ado, let’s see the challenge for today. But first here’s my reading update, which I will keep changing as I read.
Reading Update: Obsidian (Lux #1) – 68 pages
First up we have some book photography! I had the most fun this morning running around and taking pictures. Days and challenges like this make me want to start an instagram, honestly.
Where is your blogging area/space/desk?
What is your least favourite fantasy book?
Can you find on your shelf a book that includes aliens?
Can you find on your shelf a book that includes mythology?
We will definitely be sneaking into concerts and bookish shops in the middle of the night. He would definitely know how to do it correctly, as well.
2. What books is Bartimaeus reading?
Probably 12 Years A Slave. A serious read, but then he would be trying to figure out a way to his own freedom and trying to find some pointers for himself.
If not, it would be a superhero comic.
3. Roleplay a scene where you and Bartimaeus are fighting over a scene/character in the book you are currently reading.
Olivia: Kestrel! She’s torn between two worlds.
Bartimaeus: Couldn’t she just choose one already? Jeez, I have had enough of her complaining.
Olivia: It’s not as simple as that…
Bartimaeus: Sure sounds simple to me.
Olivia: Psssh, that’s because you would kill the person controlling you and then move on. Unless you were stuck with them for too long.
Bartimaeus: Of course I would. Everyone should fear me. And talking about killing those controlling you…
4 You’ve already spent 12 hours chained to Bartimaeus. How do you feel about them now? Anything irritating you yet?
5. How do you spend your day with Bartimaeus during the read-a-thon?
Reading! Of course xD But also meeting my friends during school. I would love to hear his opinions of everyone.
6. What would your relationship status with Bartimaeus be if you got to keep them after the read-a-thon?
7. Bartimaeus is at your mercy. What have you always wanted to ask them? What do they answer?
Can he please get me a new suitcase with all my TBR wishlist books? Thank you!
8. If given the chance to, would you like to go back to Bartimaeus’s world after the read-a-thon?
YES please! It’s like London with magic. What is there NOT to love?
Olivia’s Question: What do you like to take pictures of?